• There is no SLP registration at any time on Friday this year.
• The Friday night Best Lit GoldWings event will be at Browns Caravan Park, Mill Lane, Cayton Bay YO11 3NN. All GoldWings are invited to take part
Participants will have to sign the BMF register for Friday’s static display (see Cliff Tween on the night)
• The Mayor and Mayoress will be judging their favourite trike between 2pm and 3pm. So will riders please remain in the car park until this has taken place.
• Judging for the best bike will take place at the same time.
• Bikes may be brought into West Pier car park from 4.30pm to be lined up for the parade
• Roads Officially Close at 7.30pm so please ensure you are in West Pier Car Park before then otherwise you will miss the parade.
• At 7.50pm the parade leaders will pull onto the road for photographs. Don't panic this is not the start of the parade
• The parade will start at 8pm prompt
• In the parade, please do not leave big gaps between you and the vehicle in front it is dangerous
• If you wish to leave the parade early, then the only place you can do this is at Sandside roundabout where you will need to double back and head back to Peasholm Gap where roads will be open.
• All vehicles will be directed back into West Pier car park.
• Once everyone is safely parked up the public will be allowed in for photographs so please find a Yorkshire Air Ambulance collection bucket for photo’ donations.
• Foreshore Road will remain closed until after the fireworks for the safety of the public.
Please ride safely, no high fives or standing up. Riders must remain in control of their vehicle at all times, leave the waving to your passengers.